ENHANCE YOUR FERTILITY
Food supplement with probiotics, only one of a kind in the market. Helps to improve the success of pregnancy in couples undergoing fertility assisted treatments by 60%*.
(No prescription needed)
Reduces de level of imbalance in the vaginal microbiota after 6 months of treatment
Improves dysbiosis by 50% after 3 months of treatment
How fertibiome contributes to improving fertility in couples
Clinical evidence showing the benefits of taking Fertibiome probiotics in couples undergoing fertility treatments.
In a study carried out in 2020 Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology of La Paz Hospital in Madrid and in collaboration with Probisearch, we observed the following positive results:
- Improvement of the immune status of the uterus, changing from pro-inflammatory profile to an anti-inflammatory one after 6 months of taking Lactobacillus salivarius PS11610. This same change has been found in blood.
- Statistically significant decrease in the dysbiosis of the urogenital tract of the couple, after 3 and 6 months of treatment.
- Reduction of the presence of pathogenic bacteria in the male and female urogenital tract.
- Increases success rate of pregnancy and delivery at term in couples undergoing fertility treatments.
Did you know that the bacterial population of the uterus has a decisive influence on the success or failure of a pregnancy?
Compensating the bacterial population will help increase sucess rates in couple wnated to have a baby.
- It has been scientifically proven, through a clinical study carried out with couples undergoing IVF, that taking Fertibiome reduces the level of imbalance in the genital microbiota by 62,5% , in couples undergoing fertility treatments.
- This improvement in the genital health made it possible to increase, in more than double, to success of delivery in both fecundation tecniques, according to data from the report published by Sociedad Española de Fertilidad in 2017.
Probiotics to improve fertility and rebalance the microbiota
A healthy microiota is key to boost our fertility
There can be many reasons for an unhealthy gut microbiota, which in return can cause the existence of an unbalanced urogenital microbiota, also called urogenital dysbiosis. In this case, undesirable bacteria and other microorganisms such as candida and enterococci are predominant in respect to beneficial bacteria, like lactobacilli.
The presence of unhealthy bacteria can generate inflammatory processes at the level of epithelia and nearby tissues, such as the endometrial wall itself, and this may be a cause of infertility problems that couples suffer.
Fertibiome is a food supplement that helps improve fertility by rebalancing the endometrial microbiota. It constains the Ligilactobacillus salivarius PS11610 strain, aisolated from healthy women. This product has been approved in Spain by the competent health authorities.
HOW TO USE Fertibiome
- Fertibiome for couples is presented in a format of 84 capsules and allows the intake of the product for both members of the couple for 28 days.
- Fertibiome for women is presented in a format of 56 capsules and allows the intake of the product for 28 days.
- Fertibiome men is presented in a format of 28 capsules and allows the intake of the product for 28 days.
How to take
Oral intake of Fertibiome is recommended for 84 days ( approximately 3 months), this intake has shown a rebalancing of the microbiota and the reversal of male and female urogenital dysbiosis.
- Fertibiome for couples (84 capsules): Recommended dose for women is 2 a day, and 1 a day for the men, preferably in the morning with breakfast.
- Fertibiome for women (56 capsules): Recommended dose is 2 a day, preferably in the morning with breakfast
- Fertibiome for men (28 capsules): Recommended dose is 1 a day, preferably in the morning with breakfast
Fertibiome contains live bacteria (more than a billion CFU). To guarantee the reversal of dysbiosis, it is necessary to ensure the presence of this high number of bacteria by keeping them refrigerated (2-8ºC).
Yes, you can take Fertibiome without having the results of dysbiosis tests. Fertibiome is a food supplement. It can be taken without a prescription.
Fertibiome has been proven to be a safe and effective product; there have been no reports on adverse reactions in treated couples. Contains a strain of the species Ligilactobacillus salivarius, included in the QPS list EFSA, with pre-established security. In case of any reaction or side effect, contact your medical specialist.
EIn case of pregnancy, it is possible to continue with the treatment. This way you maintain an optimal microbial composition in the genital tract for a healthy pregnancy. Taking Fertibiome does not affect the development of the baby.
Most cases of urogenital dysbiosis refer back after taking Fertibiome oral for 3 months. Between a 15-20% may require taking the product for another 3 months. In any case, taking the product during this additional period of 3 months helps enormously to the consolidation of the results.
Zinereo Pharma guarantee
ProbiOTICS MADE IN SPAIN
We manufacture all our probiotics in our factory in Spain. We are in Porriño, Pontevedra
RegistrATION AND MANUFACTURING IN EUROPE
All our poducts have been registered and manufactured in Europe.
Manufacturing is carried out under strict pharmaceutical standards (GMP).
Can we help you enhance your fertility?
Call us or use our contact form to ask us anything